Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you know of any non prescription creams or something to get rid of a rash?

It%26#039;s either a rash from thighs rubbing together or a food allergy. Had it for over a year and it comes and goes but mostly stays and used a foot cream and foot powder (recommended by pharmacist who said it sounds like it is just from rubbing) for a couple days a few weeks ago and it went away for good I thought but then it came back. It%26#039;ll take over a month to get into a dermatologist and I haven%26#039;t gone because it clears up by the time I get to go see them. It%26#039;s sore :( I don%26#039;t know if it came back because I stopped using the powder and cream since it was gone but I want it GONE!|||Benadryl cream is generally what we use in the emergency room I work in. They%26#039;ll give you a script for it and tell you to get in to see your dermatologist as soon as possible.





Many offices will let you schedule an %26quot;emergency appointment%26quot; so they can see the rash when it%26#039;s inflamed. Try calling and asking about that.|||Any drugstore or Walmart sells over the counter hydrocortisone cream - generic brand about $3-4.00 a tube. This will treat an allergy. I don%26#039;t think it will do much good for your thighs rubbing together. Try some GoldBond powder for that.|||it does sound like it%26#039;s just from rubbing, suggest you go back to using the powder you used before, or wear pants all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment