Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Name of a prescription cream?

I am having a tattoo removed (laser) and the plastic surgeon recommended that I use this cream along with the laser treatments to help it along (since he can%26#039;t turn up the laser anymore. What it%26#039;s supposed to do is bring the cells to the surface so it helps break up the ink in my tattoo. I looked it up when I got home and found it was an anti-viral cream used for genital warts (and that it was around 300 bucks a tube-ouch!). Now I can%26#039;t remember the name of it. Any ideas?|||probably Zovirax 5% cream (generic name acyclovir cream)|||Unless you%26#039;re just completely against tattoos now, I%26#039;d personally advise against tattoo removal. It often leaves scars, its painful, there can be complications, and a LOT of money down the drain. If you got a tattoo you don%26#039;t like, go talk to a good artist. Almost ANY tattoo can be covered and made into something that you will like, even if its solid black. Go talk to an artist, they%26#039;ll let you know what can and can%26#039;t be done. It%26#039;s a lot cheaper, and you might be able to get something you%26#039;d actually be pleased to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment