Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Prescription Acne Cream and Dryness?

I%26#039;ve been using a prescription acne cream on my face for about a week and my skin is SO dry! It is peeling all over the place and is just awful. I%26#039;m embarassed to go out because no matter how much I mosturize (I even tried vaseline) there%26#039;s still tiny peeling white bits of skin ALL over my face. My acne has gone down but now I%26#039;m not sure which is worse! Please help!!|||Contact the doctor it sounds as if the medication is too strong for you. They will tell you to either change the dosage or to try another medication. I would not put petroleum based products on your face they will clog your pores and undo all the money you have invested on the medication in the first place.|||Try using the cream only once a day or every other day. I have that problem with my prescription cream so i only use the cream at night and use it more of a on the spot than all over my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment