Monday, December 21, 2009

Is there any special non-prescription spot pills or creams?

I am 15 and suffer from really bad acne on my back. It really hurts when it rubs against my clothes and not even my shower in the morning can soothe it.





I went to the doctor and she said that she would give me pills to help, but that it was just my age so I shouldn%26#039;t worry.





I wish I had asked her about any creams I could get.





Do you know any strong acne creams for back (and face) that you can get in the drug store which actually have results?





Thanks xxx|||Have you tried tea tree oil? They sell soaps and lotions made out of it at the Body Shop. Tea tree oil kills the bacteria and fungus. It really does work. It is cheap, too. It is worth a try!|||You can try a product with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid in it. Both of these chemicals help decrease acne. If you use the benzoyl peroxide, be careful because it bleaches out clothes and towels if it touches them.|||God trust me I know what you%26#039;re talking about. it hurts doesnt it? And it%26#039;s so embarrasing! go back to your doctor and there is an antibiotic cream thats amazing! Its so nice you gotta ask for it

No comments:

Post a Comment