Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Acne cream thats not prescription? 15 year old guy?

i just have a couple of small pimples and want them gone.


cause maybe my girl cares about it


any recomendations? preferably one with a moisturizer in it|||Use hydrocortisone cream or alpha hydroxy, or a combination of them. Both will moisturize and even your skin.





If you%26#039;re not into either of those, put toothpaste on each pimple before bed. The toothpaste will zap up the oil in a few days.|||Acne can be embarrassing at the best of times. I would try going into a site called Epinions.com and find out what users are saying about various products. Good hygene which involves regular bathing helps a lot. Good internal health is a major contributor to healthy skin. Consider going to see a wholistic health professional, they have some great supplements. Try and stay away from the junk foods. I鈥檝e also had good luck with a product called Acnezine. Below are a couple of articles I found you might find helpful. All the best!|||hey bud, you need to go to http://www.theacneanswers.com and get your parents to buy you one of their cheap programs that rid your acne. When I was 18 I went on one of their programs and lost 70% of my acne in less than a week. I dunno, give it a shot. Also, I%26#039;ve heard something about rubbing honey and something else on each pimple before sleep, look it up. Again, http://www.theacneanswers.com if you want to get it all cleared up, for good. It will always come back unless you target it now|||Clearasil worked for me-wash your face and put it on at night in the areas that are prone to oiliness and pimples.|||PROACTIVE IT WORKSSSSSS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment