Monday, December 21, 2009

Prescription creams for acne?

has anyone ever use clindamycin phosphate gel 1% for acne. my dermatologist prescripted me this and i was just wondering if anyone has used it before and what you think of it|||hmm...i havent heard of that one but next time you go and if that medicine you have already doesnt work for you, ask your dermatologist for Duac Topical Gel because it really works for me. email me if u have any questions about it. My email should be on my profile. Hope I helped!


~SmS~|||I%26#039;ve used it, but not the gel. Mine was the liquid kind. It honestly does pretty good, it doesn%26#039;t leave your skin white in places like if they%26#039;ve ever had you use benzoyl peroxide (ugh.). But what worked the absolute best was the Differin. Wonderful, wonderful stuff.





Oh, and let me tell you, zinc naturally helps clear up acne. If you are not taking vitamins with zinc in them, may I suggest that you start. I had moderate acne as a teenager and somehow found out (after all my acne med trial and errors) that zinc was good for acne. I tried it, and to this day, it works. I just eat a vitamin every day, and my skin remains clear, without me having to resort to prescription meds anymore. It%26#039;s way less costly, I%26#039;ll tell ya that. Works like a charm.|||i suggest you get proactive.i used it and its the best it didnt take long to eliminate acne.|||Well i used to be on on clindamycin and when i first started using it it worked after about a month, but then i quit using it for about two weeks b/c all my acne went away. But once i quit using it, all my acne came back twice as worse. So yes it worked at 1st for me, but the hard thing is you cant quit using it or it will come back!|||I have never used it befor but my cousin uses proactive and it works reely good.|||I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based) all natural products. Our modo is Pure/Safe/Beneficial. We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people%26#039;s lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I%26#039;ve tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!! We have a line of skincare, nutrition and health, weight loss, makeup, aromatherapy, haircare,(for men and women) and a new line of Holiday items. Check out the website and email me on what you think. I can also show you how to get the products of your choice for wholesale cost.|||I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It%26#039;s time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/... that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment