Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Duac prescription cream for acne?

my doctor has just prescribed me for duac..and i want to know your past experiences with it...does it always work? because i recently tried proactive and it didn%26#039;t work for me|||yes, i used to use duac last year when i was 13 and it really works! for me, it took half a month and then the my acne was gone. but remember to keep it refrigerated or else it will expire after 2 months because you can still use it for 2 years if you keep it refrigerated.





and you should trust your dermatologist because that is his/her job! :%26gt;|||I%26#039;ve had severe acne myself, try looking for more information on any acne website, like this one for example:





http://AcneTreat.net





You%26#039;ll find some great info there, hope you can get rid of them quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment