Tuesday, December 15, 2009

If you leave prescription cream in the heat will it not work anymore?

Ok so I have this weird thing about having bear feet bc the floor is always dirty and it%26#039;s gross, and bc of it I wore socks ALL the time! So, since my feet were always covered, I got athletes foot, I know it%26#039;s gross, I%26#039;m sorry! So I went to the foot doctor, and he gave me some cream to make it go away, I used it for about a week, but then I left it in my car by accident and I guess it melted. I kept using it, bc I had a lot left, but my athletes foot got way worse! Do you think the cream got too hot and now it won%26#039;t work? I got regular over the counter cream and it doesn%26#039;t seem to be working? What should I do?|||it may of got bad from the heat i wouldn%26#039;t use it|||its really not something u can prevent, if your active, exercise or play sports etc then it happens. Its really no big deal i mean its only your feet but send me an email when u get the chance i want to ask you something soooo important!!! ;o) thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment