Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is there any topical cream you can buy at the pharmacy for herpes if you dont have a prescription?

You need prescription medicine. There are three kinds of oral medication and one kind of ointment to treat herpes.





Herpes outbreaks can go away on their own, but it can take time, a LONG time. It can take months to go away on it%26#039;s own. The best thing you can do is get a prescription. Just go to the doctor and get a prescription and get the generic kind which is less expensive.





You don%26#039;t need to take the medicine every day, just when you are having an outbreak. I don%26#039;t take the medicine everyday, just when I feel I%26#039;m going to have an outbreak or I am having one. The medicine is too expensive to take everyday, and it makes me nauseous.|||The herpes virus lies dormant and outbreaks typically occur when your body%26#039;s immune system is low, you are subjected to stress or your diet is incorrect.


By controlling these three elements one can reduce outbreaks to a minimum.


Get a free herpes survival guide at http://1herpes-treatment.com/|||Research L-lysine. A protein. When levels are high the virus can%26#039;t reproduce.





I%26#039;m not sure if it is for both genital and cold sores though.|||You must have a prescription otherwise you are going to spread it to everyone you are sleeping with etc... please be responsable and get your self to the nearest health clinic.. health department or doctor and get treatment. If you do not it is irresponsable and dangerous to everyone you came in contact with.|||Please take care of yourself and go to a doctor! I know that it is embarrassing, but you need to be educated about your disease and get on medication to help stop the outbreaks.|||Oh please. I believe in and use Bach Flower remedies but they are not intended for curing diseases/viruses. How irresponsible of you.|||Ok that %26quot;whole earth%26quot; and holistic crap is fine if it makes you feel better but use it in combination with a doctor%26#039;s care.


I get cold sores, HSV type 1. I get them on my lip and up my nose (fun). Usually it can take 10 days for them to totally disappear. But if I use Abreva it will go away in 3 days. It comes in a small tube and foir cold sores one tube lasts forever. I say talk to a doctor because you dont know how it works in your vaginal area and its best to be safe than sorry. But for HSV 1 its a godsend|||Cures for Genital Herpes





Earth Clinic Note: the brand of flower remedy that you use to prevent herpes outbreaks is extremely important as most brands are not potent enough to have a curative effect. Click here for more information.





Of the 38 Bach remedies, we suggest trying holly and walnut in a combination form (ie., a 1 oz stock bottle filled with water and 4 drops each of holly and walnut) to prevent an outbreak of genital herpes.|||not that I%26#039;m aware of, go to your doctor!!!!!!|||Go to GNC.com look up Mega acidophyliuos. I know i%26#039;m spelling it wrong but it works for me. If i feel a little itchy i take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening until it goes away.

3 comments:

  1. HOW I WAS CURE FROM HERPES WITHIN 8 DAYS WITH THE HELP OF DR ODUGU MUSA HERBAL MEDICINE CONTACT DR (DR ODUGU MUSA)

    My name is Karin sabine i am from USA, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES in 2015, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me her name is kutrila telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem,that i have herpes genital she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES that was in my body got vanished . so if you are you are having herpes or any kind of disease listed below and you also want cure, you can also email him at:(oduguspellcaster@gmail.com)
    if you are having any type of this disease or infection kindly email doctor (oduguspellcaster@gmail.com) for cure

    1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
    2. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    3. CHILD BEARING.
    4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
    5. GETTING OF JOB.
    6. JOB PROMOTION.
    7. MONEY SPELL.
    8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
    9. HERBAL CARE.
    10. BEAUTY SPELL.
    11. WINNING LOTTERIES
    12. Lost Love Spells
    13. Divorce Spells
    14. Marriage Spells
    15. Binding Spells
    16. Breakup Spells
    17. Banish a past Lover.
    18. You want to be promoted in your office.
    19. Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells

    I promise him i will always share his good news on-line for those that are having different problem to be able to reach him mostly if you want to be free from disease

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of him before, but after watching his documentary “healing spell” I was turned on to the full story



    about Dr uwa. He is a man who has the Cure for AIDS,Cancer, Sickle Cell, Herpes,warts,HPV,ALS Diabetes and every kind of



    illness, through a whole foods vegetarian diet and natural herbs, what he calls Electric Foods. He went to herbal school college,



    and has thousands of testimonials of healing people with Herpes, HIV AIDS, and HPV several other



    illnesses. Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes of TLC was cured of Herpes by him and she was so moved by his knowledge that she went on



    to spread the word about him in every way she could. She also opened a Cultural/Healing Center for Children in USA



    before she passed away tragically. This all inspired me that i had to contact Dr uwa, because i was having Herpes



    which could not be cure but was only managed, when i contacted Dr. uwa, he sent me some herbs which i took, and now i can tell you, i have be totally cured of Herpes, My Name is Jasmine, I am from the South Carolina, Please if you have any form



    of illness especially STD,Infertility,HIV etc. you can contact him immediately through his Email Address







    Name: Jasmine Jennifer



    Email: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com



    PHONE/WHATS APP : +2348063930531

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. Antpodes Night Cream

    ReplyDelete