Saturday, December 12, 2009

How can I order hydroquinone cream 4% without a prescription?

I have looked on www.drugswithnoprescription.com, but they don%26#039;t have hydroquinone cream 4%. 2% does not work for me.


It%26#039;s a skin bleaching cream that works great for me....fair skin.


Any site suggestions????|||Would you really trust a product that you do not have a prescription for when one is required?





I would be afraid of what I actually got from the ILLEGAL source.|||Try canada drug pharmacy.com.4% hydroquinone(ultraquin) 15g sell 30.11$.This is a international firm can mail to out side usa or canada. that mean not need doctor prescription from usa or canada.They will take care the prescription problems..Topical use drug should not have big problems.For professional ethical reasion,I suggest you closely following the direction of the use of this drug which come with the product.Since you are not under supervise by midical professional any adverse reaction should ask for medical consultation.|||you cant my dear....|||Visit a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment