Saturday, December 12, 2009

A good cream, natural prescription, or treatment for erasing scars that you recommend me?

What happens is that I have some little orifices in my face because I exploded the acne in my face.|||aloe vera|||vitamin E capsules


stick a pin in them and squeeze the liquid directly on the scar.


good luck.|||Kelosoft.|||if u want good cream, natural prescription u need the best of products more information about products http://www.skincarefairy.com|||Go to http://www.pinnacleproducts.com.au You can purchase dermatolgical cream on there, I have it at the moment, + the stronger one because my acne got really bad. Worth having a look!!





Good Luck!!|||both murad and proactiv product lines have a %26quot;healing%26quot; cream (often called Step 3 in their kit). the proactiv sulfur mask is also good.





washing with cold water helps shrink wounds and reduces inflammation.





i heard that calendula (flower) balm helps with scars.





a cooling mud pack (basic one without too many herbs in it) can help a lot with skin and acne scars. once a week is good.|||yep, get some bio- oil. it costs about 拢8.99 you can get it from from any pharmacy its for scars, stretchmarks e.c.t


x

No comments:

Post a Comment