Monday, December 21, 2009

Prescription creams..? URGENT?

Okay so i went to my dermatologist this morning and he gave me a prescription for Differin and Clindoxyl gel. I don%26#039;t have bad acne at all. i mean the few odd pimples. thats it. So my question is. I really really don%26#039;t want to use the differin because of the %26quot;it will get worse before it gets better%26quot; because when i get 1or more pimples on my face i cant live my life. Ive already been off for 2 weeks this school year because of pimples.. So i don%26#039;t want to use the differin and just the other clindoxyl.. is this okay?|||Of all the things that could be wrong with a person to prevent them from going to school you are taking time out from your education for pimples?!! If you do not want to take the doctors advise then why did you waste his time and your parents money going in the first place? If you where my child even if I had to put the cream on you myself you would use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment