Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My acne and blackheads have not responded to prescription creams and over the counter products. What do I do?

I have had moderate acne since I was a teen and it has not responded to proactive, acne washes, antibiotics, etc. and It is driving me crazy!!! Can anyone with a similar situation help me?|||How about this: use OIL!!!


I recently found these blogs (listed in sources) that describe how to wash your face with oil. It sounds crazy but it%26#039;s not. The skin needs oil, not dirt. Soap removes both oil and dirt. Oil removes only dirt (because oil dissolves in oil).





Give it a try! I started doing this a couple days ago %26amp; after struggling with acne for more than a decade (and shelling out lots of $$ on products), it%26#039;s working for me!





(I just wrote this answer for a different question %26amp; pasted it here. It%26#039;s too simple, cheap and natural not to spread the word.)





Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment